Full Planning Application
Need Full Planning For Your HMO Conversion?
Don't Just Submit An Application, Hope & Pray
Make The Council Your Design Partner
The Solution?- Full Planning Application
Full Planning Application - How It Works
We collect all relevant documentation and submit your Full Planning Application.
We regularly follow up with the Council to block any objections and satisfy any requirements they may have.
Where necessary we make amendments to the plans to maximise the chance of a successful outcome.
Full Planning Application - Top Questions
What Is A Full Planning Application?
Why Do I Need A Full Planning Application?
What’s Covered In A Full Planning Application?
- Fully filled Planning Application Form including attachments of existing, concept drawings (if any), detailed property measurements and other relevant documentation.
- Regular follow-ups with the Local Authority on the status and implementation of any requested amendments.
- Re-Submission of Planning Applications with design or other changes as requested by the Local Authority.
Is This A Paid Service?
How Much Does The Full Planning Application Service Cost?
Who Pays The Application Fees For The Full Planning Application?
How Long Does The Full Planning Application Take?
When Should I Get A Full Planning Application Done?
Do You Go On-Site To Do The Full Planning Application?
What Do I Need To Start The Full Planning Application?
I’m Ready To Start, What Do I Do Next?
- Please click on the Blue Button below to submit your project details via our online form.
- We’ll get in touch to arrange a time to speak that works best for you.
The HMO Lifecycle - Full Planning
Why Clients Trust HMO Architect
We are your Architect & Advisor. With over 15 years of experience investing in HMO’s and Buy-to-Let’s ourselves, we’ve made mistakes and learnt from them. Now we want to advise you so you can avoid costly mistakes.
With over 750+ consultations and 150+ HMO projects completed, we have a lot of experience with different HMO projects across the country. We help you creatively optimise space to meet your investment goals.
We are your eyes and ears in interactions with the Council, Builders and External Consultants. We report to to you all the time, every time so you can have complete peace of mind knowing your project is in good hands.
We understand how important time is to you. Whether securing a deal, getting planning permission, or designing the layout, time is money and we try our best to complete your project on time and budget to the highest quality.